Welcome to the Magnet-Me website (the Website), which is owned and operated by Magnet-Me Pty Ltd A.C.N.619 839 208 trading as Magnet-Me A.B.N.54 619 839 208 (we, us, our, or Magnet-Me).
We cannot be responsible for any delays or interruptions to the Website. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimise delays and interruptions. However, we cannot warrant that the Website will be available at all times or at any given time.
We may at any time and without notice to you, discontinue the Website in whole or in part. However, we cannot be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may result from our discontinuance of the Website.
In relation to the Website, you must not:
- use the Website for any activities, sales or post or transmit via the Website, any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
- use the Website to post or transmit any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website or the Internet;
- use the Website to send unsolicited email messages;
- in any way tamper with, hinder or modify the Website;
- knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling features to the Website or via the Website; or
- attempt any of the above acts or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
The material on the Website, including the software, design, text, images and graphics comprised in the Website and the selection and layout of the Website are owned or under licence by Magnet-Me and protected by Australian and international laws.
Your use of the Website does not grant you a licence or act as a right of use of any of the trade marks or logos, whether registered or unregistered, that are displayed on the Website without the express written permission of the trade mark owner.
We, or our nominated entity, own the copyright that subsists in all creative and literary works that are displayed on the Website.
You may view the Website and its contents using your web browser. In visiting the Website, you may make a temporary copy of the Website by means of the usual operation of your web browser only.
You must not:
- reproduce or use any of the material on the Website for commercial purposes, including sale;
- in any way modify the material on the Website; or
- cause any of the material on the Website to be framed or embedded in another website.
In summary, you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the content of the Website in any way except as expressly provided for by us or expressly authorised in writing by us.
In the event that you do any of the above acts, we will not hesitate to enforce our intellectual property rights against you.
Third party links
The Website may contain hyperlinks and other pointers to websites operated by third parties (Linked Websites). We do not control Linked Websites and are therefore not responsible for the content of any Linked Website or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Website. We provide the hyperlinks for your convenience only and do not indicate, expressly or implicitly, any endorsement, sponsorship or approval by us of a Linked Website or the products or services offered at Linked Websites. You visit Linked Websites entirely at your own risk.
We do not provide any warranty or take any responsibility for any aspect of Linked Websites or their content. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of goods and/or services offered to you via a Linked Website.
By using the Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Website by you.
Once you have decided what product and size you would like to print on, select this item and upload your photos.
Please note that to be able to fit your photo into your desire shape and size, we might need to crop and adjust your provided image. Please ensure you leave any notes to do with your order in the “Add a note to your order ” section.
Place your selection in your shopping cart by clicking the “Add to cart” button on each product you’d like to purchase. Once the products are in your cart you can begin our secure checkout process.
All prices on our website are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD).
We can’t ship online orders until we have received full payment.
Payment can be made via Bank Transfer (Magnet-Me PTY LTD: BSB: 013220 Account: 465561334) or online via Credit Card and hosted securely by Stripe. (www.stripe.com).
We can’t be held responsible for any delays in payment clearance.
Please double check your order before finalising the checkout, once your order is confirmed, we’re unable to accept cancellations.
Once your order has been shipped, Magnet-Me cannot take any responsibility for loss or any damage to your package.
Please note that Magnet-Me cannot be held responsible for postage delays that occur after your order has left our care.
If you have not received your order within 10 business days, please contact us at [email protected] with your order number.
Returns, Exchanges and Refunds
We cannot take any responsibility for lost or damaged orders once it has left our office. We also don’t offer refunds or exchanges on orders, simply because changes their mind, decides they do not like the purchase, decides they have no use for it or damages the product by not handled carefully.
If your order is incorrect or not what you have ordered for any reason, please contact us within 2 (two) business days with your order number and photographs and descriptions of what you have received. We’ll assess your order and it’s at our discretion to determine whether an item can be returned and replaced.
Our prints are made to order according to your specifications, we can not make any changes or request for returns where the customer has made an error or change his mind. We understand that this can happen and we will do our best to help with an affordable solution if we receive your notification within 2 (two) business days.
While we will never share your personal details, from time to time we may use photos and/or videos of our products with your images/photos/logos on them for promotion and marketing on our digital channels (including, but not limited to: our website, our social media, our emails). You can request for products or your images with your images/photos/logos not to be used for our promotional purposes by emailing us at [email protected] with your specific request not to include any of the materials from your order in our image/video/website for any promotions and marketing purposes.
Some legislation such as the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and other similar consumer protection laws and regulations in other countries may confer you with rights and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by us via the Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (your Statutory Rights). We exclude all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute except for your Statutory Rights.
Except for your Statutory Rights and with respect to the Website:
- all material on the Website is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- we do not warrant that the functions contained in any material on the Website or your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components; and
- we do not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website including its correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
To the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to any act or omission on tour part, we will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expense whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential, including loss of profits, suffered by you or claims made against you which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website.
You expressly acknowledge that we do not exert control over users of the Internet and we are not liable for damage suffered by you, either directly or indirectly, as a result of your access to the Website.
Limitation of liability
In the case of services supplied or offered by us:
- the resupply of the services; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services resupplied.
In the case of goods supplied or offered by us:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of such goods;
- the payment of the costs of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the costs of having the goods repaired.
We do not make any claims that the information is appropriate or may be downloaded in all areas, countries or jurisdictions. Access to the information contained in the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.